[Cwo] Update needed

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Dec 1 10:39:12 PST 2011

I agree.

Icom is handling the awards.  See attached. They will be mailed out today
(most likely).
No fanfare .. UPS.  The only award going to someone local (for me) is to
W0YK. I don't want to delay that one just to make a presentation at our
local club in a couple of weeks. Maybe I can ask Ed to bring the trophy to
the meeting and show it off.

73, Alan  AD6E