[Cwo] Update needed

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Dec 1 10:14:18 PST 2011

Thanks John .. and thank you all for the support!
Round one is over .. Rob is already researching logs for Round Two
publicity.

I sent a note to N0AX with the results URL.  Please feel free to forward
the URL to club reflectors or others who you think would like to know:
http://www.cwops.org/cwo2011-final.html

Also, please think about any rule changes you want to propose.
In the results, I asked for opinions about allowing packet again. I've
received only a couple of NOs in soapbox feedback, but we'll see how it
goes over the next month or so.  The vast majority of soapbox feedback had
to do with choosing a better date.  We've done that.

73, Alan  AD6E