[Cwo] Fwd: [NCCC] CWops Open Rules

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Aug 16 10:34:34 PDT 2011

We have an interesting rules question. See below.

Can a "contest station" like N6RO be on a team when the operator is
different for the different sessions? For example;   K3EST at N6RO for session
1,  K6AW at N6RO for session 2, N6RO at N6RO for session 3

They all use the N6RO call.  They are all S/O in each session.
N6RO gets the total of all three for their team.

Side question: What happens to the "Combined" score table?  It could still
be individual scores, does not have to be combined implying M/S. That is;
K3EST at N6RO has his total score of just session 1, N6RO has his total
combined score of just session 3.

This does make things a bit more complicated, but its manageable.

Another asside:  I've already told N6WM he can operate from three different
QTHs for the three sessions if he uses his call at all three sites. One of
them might be N6RO, but if so, that cannot count double in the team scoring.

73, Alan  AD6E