[Cwo] cw-open 2011

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Thu Aug 4 22:02:55 PDT 2011

Basically, yes. That's the bottom line.

Would like to check and see if it can handle odd names like Rumpelstiltskin
(yes, someone actually used that in a Sprint once), and see if the NR is
really a serial number.  Of secondary issue is can it correctly handle the
multiplier rule and give the user an accurate running score?

Say hello to my friend Skip, W5GAI in Austin if you run into him.  (Just
don't give him your email address or you'll start getting a stream of
political crap. Other than that he's a great guy.)

73, Alan  AD6E