[Cwo] t-shirts?

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Apr 25 18:57:46 PDT 2011

Al,

I know you suggested it in an earlier email but I think we could offer t-shirts in CW Open, too. We would, of course, charge $15 and require someone to have logged and submitted at least 100 or 200 Qs to qualify (or maybe not). We could have a really nice two-color design and something that says "the first CW Open" so that the shirt becomes a collectable, later. What do you think?

I'm sure John (K6MM) and I could come up with a really nice looking design.

73,

Rob K6RB