[ARDF] New IARU R2 ARDF Coordinator

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Thu Aug 9 22:06:44 GMT 2018

https://www.iaru-r2.org/ <https://www.iaru-r2.org/>
The IARU Region II Executive Committee has just announced Dale Hunt WB6BYU’s resignation as ARDF Coordinator for the region.  Dale has served as Region 2 ARDF Coordinator officially for 15 years, but he’s been deeply active in promoting ARDF for the region since the very first IARU Region II ARDF Championship in 1999.  I was not involved in the sport yet at that point, but it’s always impressed me that Dale was able to persuade competitors from both the USA and Canada as well as five other countries to attend a first-ever ARDF event in the Americas and kick-start the sport in our region.  Thank you Dale, for everything you have done for the sport over the years.

The IARU R2 EC has appointed me as the new IARU Region 2 ARDF Coordinator.  I hope to live up to Dale’s legacy and I look forward to working with everyone on ways we can grow and promote ARDF in Region 2.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/