[ARDF] Region 2 Rules Request - Q and A

Robert Frey rallenfrey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 06:00:07 PDT 2017

Yes and interesting that it was not presented to the organizers for
consideration as to if it would be of an unfair advantage.  We have
survived for 20 years without the sudden need for gps etc. I thought is was
about using our ardf and orienteering skills. guess I was wrong.

I for one, as little as it matters, am not in favor of adding these devices
to any revised Region ll rules. I made a start on creating something for
region II for our event. they were obviously not official. I expect that
with the current system it will take considerable time to get this done.

Bob, WA6EZV