[ARDF] Uniforms - Need Orders by TODAY, MARCH 31, 2014

Ruth Bromer Ruth at Treklite.com
Mon Mar 31 12:14:05 PDT 2014

Sorry, again but I want to make the deadline clear.  It's tonight, not
tomorrow night.

Ok, so I was just informed that I need all of the orders for clothes
today.  Again, if you are unsure of the size, I can work with you
individually.  Also, we can make adjustments over the next few days but
PLEASE, PLEASE give me your orders.  It's looking pretty good for long
sleeves since a few others are also interested (not ARDF people), so let's
get those orders in.

It would really be great for all of us to have matching shirts at the
least.  I plan to call some of you if I don't hear back soon.  If we don't
order now, I don't know when we'll get another chance.

Ruth