[ARDF] Uniforms - Pictures and sizing - Need Orders by April 1, 2014

Ruth Bromer Ruth at Treklite.com
Thu Mar 27 18:53:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

Joseph and I tried on clothes and we took pictures to show how they fit.
Please go to

https://plus.google.com/photos/102132196721049814108/albums/5995626368815118737?authkey=CLeFmuS6s7KiWw

to see the pictures and comments about each item.  Sorry that some of the
pictures are blurry.  Click on each to see size comments which are to the
right of each picture.  Comments can be added.

I do not know when the clothes might be open to the general public and I
don't know if the prices will hold so now is the time.

One thing I can say is that Joseph always wears medium shirts but he will
be ordering large in the shirt, jacket, and pants.  He can wear mediums if
he wanted skin tight clothes.  My sizes are all over the place, partly
because some of the clothes are women's fits and some are unisex.  At this
point, I am making an assumption that the long sleeved shirt, which is
unisex, fits like the unisex Battle short sleeved shirts so I would get
small and Joseph would get large if I am correct.  I am ordering medium
women's Battle shirts, X-Small running jacket, medium running pants, small
capris O-tights.

We can also order singlets (sleeveless tops) in unisex for $33 or women's
called Fama for $38 as well as running shorts for $25 which I do not have
to try on.  If so, I would order XXS unisex which is like a track shirt and
medium women's singlet which is stretchy and fitted.  I would use these for
sprints, not in the woods.  I do not have an XXS unisex to try on but the
X-Small is too large for me so I assume XXS will fit.

I prefer the capris o-tights and Joseph prefers the Terminator o-pants (not
the long ones).  The tights are a lighter weight than usual and longer than
last time, and the Terminator pants are a loose fit and very thin fabric.
Both short styles are long enough to stay in your gaiters.

The kit (sample clothes to try on) will be at the Flying Pig on April 4-6
in Ohio, but we need to get our order in April 1.  The good news is that if
you need to change sizes or other last minute changes, that can be done
right after the Flying Pig.

Feel free to ask me any specific questions you have either privately, or to
the group if you think that others might like that information.

Again, I will send a check in to the United States Orienteering Federation,
now known as Orienteering USA, and you can pay me back.  Wait until I know
for sure if we can get the long sleeves or not and be sure to let me know
if you will substitute a short sleeved shirt for a long sleeved one if we
can't get long sleeves.  I think we are halfway there but I haven't heard
from some people whom I know wear long sleeves.  I've got me, Joseph, Jay,
Vadim, and Les for a total of 7 shirts so far.

Thanks.
Ruth