[ARDF] Team uniforms

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:38:35 PST 2012

I just received request from US Orienteering if our team want to order same orienteering uniforms they use at their World Champs. Before Croatia I had organized uniforms as well and can be a proxy beetween ARDFers and Orienteering folks. Normally there is running uniforms - gators, pants, mesh t-shirts with Team USA writing on it and warm ups. You may seen it last year on my site. It is not finalized yet, but I need to know how many people are interested in Team USA Uniforms.

It would be nice to look as a team at WC.

Please reply and let me know. You also can email to vadim.afonkin at gmail.com

73!
Vadim
KB1RLI