[ARDF] More about Mt. Laguna lodging

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 23:54:00 PDT 2012

 I have been asked how the Laguna Mountain Lodge compares with Camp Concord at South Lake Tahoe, where we had the USA Championships in 2007.? There's no doubt that the accommodations at Laguna Mountain will be much nicer.

Camp Concord is mostly a summer place and the 2007 championships were at the very end of the season. The little electric heaters there were inadequate, to say the least, and the cold walk to the restrooms wasn't fun. By contrast, Mt. Laguna's high season is winter, so the lodge there is designed to appeal to the snow bunnies, with kitchenettes, propane heaters and fireplaces. Check out the photos on this page:

http://www.lagunamountain.com/StayAtTheLodge.htm

Click on the photos on that page for even more pictures from PicasaWeb. I think you'll agree that this is a big upgrade from Camp Concord!

73,
Joe Moell K0OV