[ARDF] Lodging for USA ARDF Championships

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 22:23:57 PDT 2012

 After discussion with Marvin KE6HTS, I have updated the 2012 USA ARDF Championships Web page with information about lodging and camping.

http://www.homingin.com/usachamps2012.html

We recommend the Laguna Mountain Lodge, which has motel units and cabins. That's where the meetings and packet distributions will be on Friday. Coordinate cabin sharing with other participants to save some $$. Due to the limited number of rooms and cabins, it would be a good idea to make your reservations right away.

I have also added information about Adventure Passes and Senior Passes, which take the place of forest entry fees at Mt. Laguna.

Marvin is doing the final calculations to come up with the entry fee amount and he promises to start registrations real soon. He wants the fee to be really "affordable," which can happen if he knows that there will be plenty of people participating to cover the fixed costs. If you're planning to come and Marvin doesn't know it, send him an e-mail (marvin at west.net) to help reassure him that attendance will be good.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV