[ARDF] 2011 Championship Banquet

Michael Pendley k5atm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 18:46:26 PDT 2011

I need to close the loop with our banquet provider.  Our current plan is to have a catered buffet with two entrees -- One will be a chicken plate of some sort and one will be a beef plate of some sort. Exact menu will be finalized in the next few days.  You will be able to get one or the other -- or both if you want. We have used these folks in the past and have always gotten good food and no one goes home hungry.

Also included will be salad, side dishes, desert, drinks, etc.

I have two questions ....

1) I will be assuming that all participants will be attending the banquet -- which will be Sunday afternoon. Exact time TBD but in the 4-6 PM range.  If you know you will not be attending let me know off list so I can get an accurate head count

2) I will assume for now that all participants can go with either chicken or beef or both.  If anyone has a special dietary need I will be happy to arrange a special plate to be prepared. Just let me know off list what you need.

73

-Mike, k5atm