[ARDF] 2011 Region 2 ARDF costs, bus, and late registration

Bob Cooley rccooley at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 21:42:52 PDT 2011

Most of us are fortunate to have a nearby orienteering club
from which we can get existing used maps at a fairly
reasonable price, since they have already been paid off
by the O club.

I don't know all the details, but I don't think that is the
case in ABQ.  There is an O club, NMO, but it is
very small and I doubt that it has ever made and paid
off a IOF standard map, since that usually requires
holding a A meet, which I am pretty sure they have
never done.

I know that Jerry has paid for some field checking
since we were last there.  So I am pretty sure the
$10 for maps is an attempt to pay off that map.
And that is certainly reasonable.

Bob