[ARDF] Next year's regional championships

homingin at aol.com homingin at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 19:26:05 PDT 2010

 September 2011 is going to be a busy time for ARDF.? Besides the USA and Region 2 champs from September 16-18 (and possibly training days before) in Albuquerque, the Region 1 folks will have their championships in Romania on dates not yet set, and the Region 3 championships will be in Australia from September 23-28.

The first bulletin for the events in Australia has been issued and it's available on my site here:

http://www.homingin.com/files/2011Region3Bul1.pdf

The Australian organizers have asked for a letter of Intent from each country that might be represented there, and they want it before the end of November.? I know it's really early, but if you're seriously thinking of heading off to Australia right after the USA/R2 championships, please let me know by e-mail reply.? I'll compile the information and send it to the organizers.

Besides your name and callsign, the Aussie organizers want to know if you're willing to share accommodations, if you need transport from the airport, if you have your own SI stick, if you have allergies or a special diet, and if you plan to stay over for the Australian Championship Orienteering Carnival on October 1-2, 2011

Thanks and 73,
Joe Moell K0OV
homingin at aol.com