[ARDF] Competitor Bibs (Numbers)...

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:12:15 PDT 2010

Someone on attackpoint mentioned that bibs are less necessary than they used
to be, due to SportIdent.

I posted that "In parks with a lot of non-competitors, having a bib is a big
help both for moving along the trails and avoiding reports to rangers."

But it got me thinking that for small local events where there is a concern
with upsetting the park manager and rangers, that it might be good to issue
bibs in an attempt to minimize reports of "people with antennas running
around."  But it might backfire, I suppose, if the park thinks some big
event is going on without their approval...

Matthew
Cincinnati