[ARDF] ARDF Prmotion - Book Publishing

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:13:18 PST 2010

At 05:54 AM 1/6/2010, Jay Hennigan wrote:

>First choice would be hard copy.
>
>Second would be plain ASCII if text only.
>
>If it has mixed text/images second would be HTML if I'm reading it
>online or PDF if I'm going to print it.
>
>Avoid proprietary formats requiring purchase of a specific device.

I second this, and these are my preferred reading order as well,
though PDF does have a good balance of ease of distribution,
portability and visual features.  Definitely avoid proprietary,
locked down formats.  I'd rather pay for a hard copy than some locked
down file.

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com