[ARDF] Fun and Frustration

Vadim Afonkin vadim.afonkin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 21:00:55 PDT 2009

I been doing ARDF for some time and have to agree - hams are not best
group to approach. The best people to approsch is outdoor runners and
orienteerers - those who likes to stay outside. This is what I did in
Boston and today we have 6-7 active runners here. I also would suggest
not to use ARDF abbreviation outside of ARDF world. Calling it by
Radio-O making more sence to most people.

Отправлено с iPhone