[ARDF] MMRA foxhunt on Saturday Sept. 19

Robert N. Evans n1be at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 14 07:41:42 PDT 2009

Tim,
 Thanks for volunteering to be the fox this week.  Via this e-mail, I'm requesting the posting of your notice on the MMRA web.  There also should be mention of the hunt at the MMRA meeting on Wednesday evening.

 K1KWP and I are not available this weekend, but I expect enough hunters will turn up to make it interesting.  And through the list you originally contacted, many of the active Boston-area fox hunters were notified.

Thanks again for participating!

Bob Evans, N1BE
MMRA Clerk