[ARDF] Propose the next MMRA foxhunt be Saturday morning October 24

Kevin Paetzold kevin.paetzold at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:55:47 PDT 2009

Dick:  thanks for organizing this hunt.  i will put notice up on the website
etc... later this weekend.  unfortunately i have a prior commitment and will
be unable to participate myself.

by the way, the mmra repeater in Quincy (146.670) has been experiencing
regular/periodic interference on its input from what sounds like one of the
buzz buzz cordless phone chargers (which we are too familiar with),.  Some
of us have been discussing a coordinated fioxhunt effort for the source
sometime in the next couple months.  Stay tuned for more details ion this.

73,

Kevin (K1KWP)