[ARDF] ARDF champs travel notes

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Mon May 5 05:23:20 PDT 2008

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Kenneth E. Harker
<kenharker at kenharker.com> wrote:

>      For those of you travelling to Austin for the 2008 United States
>  ARDF Championsips, here are some travel notes:

Mike wrote

Other tid-bits around Bastrop.  Just outside the park entrance on
north side of Hwy 21 is a little place called the "Roadhouse".

Hamburgers are guarenteed to add 2 lbs to the body and soooo good
it'll make you wanna smack yo' momma.

There "was" a UHF repeater (443.750) just outside the park on a ~ 300'
tower but I just checked the database and its not listed anymore so
I'm not sure if it's still on the air or not.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

We need to tax government and return the windfall to the wage-earners.