[ARDF] Team USA has open positions

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 22:32:04 PDT 2008

Members of Team USA are now in training for the 14th ARDF World
Championships, which take place near Seoul Korea in the first week of September.  This will
be the sixth time that USA has fielded a team for the World Championships,
which take place in even-numbered years and draw over 300 radio-orienteers from
about 30 countries.  Two weekend training camps for team members will take
place during July and August on Mt. Pinos in southern California.

Team positions were first offered to best performers at our last year's
national championships at South Lake Tahoe, California and this year's national
championships at Bastrop, Texas.  Unfortunately, not everyone who was selected
will be able to travel to Korea, so openings remain on our team roster in every
age/gender category except M50 (males ages 50-59).  If you are skilled at
radio-orienteering and would like the opportunity to compete against and learn
from the best in the world, please contact me right away.

More information about championship ARDF, Team USA, and the training camps
can be found at <www.homingin.com>.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV
USA ARDF Coordinator