[ARDF] IARU Region 1 ARDF Championships, 11-16 Sept 2007

Dale Hunt, WB6BYU wb6byu at arrl.net
Fri Mar 2 11:57:35 PST 2007

  The Poles had to change the date of the Region 1 Championship
  due to issues with accomodations (normally it would be the
  preceeding week) and apparently this is the only time that
  works for them.  We also have a narrow window for the
  Region 2 Championships and don't have much choice there,
  either.

  This is unfortunate, but at this point I presume there are
  too many arrangements already made to change either.
  Although it is convenient for those who may travel to a
  Championship in another Region, we don't have any official
  policy that Regional Championships won't conflict with
  each other:  convenience for the hosts and attendees
  from the specific Region gets highest priority.  We do
  our best at the inter-Regional level to avoid such
  conflicts, but in this case we didn't have much choice.

      - Dale WB6BYU
           ARDF Coordinator, IARU Region 2