[ARDF] IARU Region 1 ARDF Championships, 11-16 Sept 2007

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Fri Mar 2 08:10:40 PST 2007

Hi Matthew,

The date of the 2007 US ARDF Championships (September 14 - 16) is set and can't
easily be moved. We took a poll before the dates were set to make sure everyone
was okay with them. In addition, a training camp is being planned before the
Championships at another venue not too far from the Championships.

Thanks!

Marvin, KE6HTS