[ARDF] USA ARDF champs

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Wed Jun 20 20:39:40 PDT 2007

     I guess these are mainly questions for Marvin and Bob, but in case
others are thinking about the same things:

* For those of us likely to fly into the area, is there some reason to
  pick Reno/Tahoe (RNO) instead of Sacramento (SAC)?  Sacramento is
  likely cheaper and seems to be only a marginally longer drive to South
  Lake Tahoe, CA.

* Is there any plan to have transportation to/from the airport and the camp?

* Should I assume that the cabins at Camp Concord are six person single-gender
  occupancy?  Or is it possible that married couples/families can get their
  own space?

* Are the cabins at Camp Concord climate controlled?  According to
  weather.com, South Lake Tahoe's average low temperature for September
  14 and 15 is 33F (1C).

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com