[ARDF] ARDF Design

bruce brucep at netspace.net.au
Tue Apr 10 05:36:29 PDT 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 02:12 pm, MRSF wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are looking for the 3.5 MHz ARDF receiver design.
>
> Best 73s
>
> Khos
> JT1CD

Hi Khos,

I assume there are no Region 3 championships this year ?
Have you heard anything ?
It was mentioned that Mongolia might be running them, but here we haven't
heard anything at all.
It would probably be too late at this stage to try to organise an Australian
team to go anyway.
We hope Korea are still organising the World Championships in 2008, but of
that we have heard nothing either !  We have tried to contact them to see if
they might consider running the championships before or after the APOC 2008,
which is also being held in Korea. (Asia Pacific Orienteering Championships).
--
Cheers,
Bruce, VK3TJN