[ARDF] Dayton Hamvention

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:41:21 PDT 2006

Marvin (and anyone else who is coming to Hamvention),

    If we can find a common time slot, I'll set an ARDF course for
you.  My only caveat is getting park approval might be a showstopper,
unless you want to drive to Cincinnati.

    (I'm still hoping to go to St. Louis Saturday and Sunday, but...I
don't think it's going to happen.  I'll have a dinner Saturday night,
so...Friday is good.  Where are you staying?)

Matthew
Cincinnati