[ARDF] Re: [abqardf] Photos from last year ABQ ARDF event

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Tue May 16 08:08:55 PDT 2006

Just a little update---I used a jpg setting of 30 last night, and the photos
didn't look very good, so...Last night, I started a batch with a setting of
70.  This morning they looked a lot better than the 30s, so I uploaded them
at about 8am.  So, if you looked at the photos before 8am EDT, Tuesday, May
16, you might take another look.

Most blogs I see have a really bad photo interface.  It's like you just keep
clicking and waiting.  I prefer this "one page with many photos" approach
rather than a page with lots of tiny photos, although with the higher
quality jpg files, it does take a while to load.  One of the photo websites
is nice---flicker, maybe---It has a slideshow button with a selectable
delay.

Matthew
Cincinnati