[ARDF] Re: Team USA Uniforms

freyra at aol.com freyra at aol.com
Mon May 15 10:09:08 PDT 2006

Jay:  Will check with the provider on the availability of the Jackets and any cost change. ALso on pants and shirts and get back to you either later this week or after Dayton Hamvention this weekend.

Are there others that would like to follow suit and order jackets, pants, etc.  It does make the team look good in a foreign country.

I expect Jackets, with lettering for Name and call to run about $55 - $60 - Welcome to inflation.  Pants - I think were arround $39 but not absolutely sure. Will let you know on the polo shirts.

Bob