[ARDF] Homingin.com down?

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Mon May 1 21:19:30 PDT 2006

Jay Hennigan wrote:
>I get a generic AOL "Not found" on Joe's site.

Yes, the site was out for a while again today.  For no apparent reason, AOL
flushed most of my files last Friday, and then did it again today.  Try
accessing it now -- you should get a temporary front page with links to the most
important stuff.

I have all the files on disk, but AOL's FTP only accepts manual
one-at-a-time-and-type-in-the-filename uploads, and I'm not about to do that with several
hundred files if they're just going to get flushed again.  AOL has promised to
resore everything "soon" but we'll see.

The good news is that I finally got my photos from North Carolina up.  Was
traveling most of April and couldn't get to it.  If you're in a photo and want a
high-res of it, send me an e-mail.

I sent ARRL Web people a feature article on the championships over a week ago
and it still hasn't shown up there yet.

Hope everyone will be doing some sort of ARDF activity for the National
Foxhunting Weekend May 13-14.

73,
Joe Moell K0OV