[ARDF] 2 Meter receivers

Dave K2ZU at Comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 16:33:48 PDT 2006

Thanks for the information Dale.  I ordered one of the last of your kits
from Marvin but still need to find something for 2 meters.  I'll look at the
manual for the blue box, as several folks have called it, to see if I'll get
along with the push button thing.  Really like knobs and switches.  It
appears G3ZOI doesn't offer kits anymore and my homebrew radios really look
like I made them at home. My finish work just isn't all that good.  Thanks
for the offer to look at your stuff but I'm in the Seattle area.  Did find
the group doing hunts around here and will maybe get a look at some of the
available stuff this Saturday.  Thanks again.   Dave