[ARDF] Mobile foxhunt site?

Don Loving wallcloud2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 16:33:20 PDT 2006

Hi - I was excited to find your reflector and looked forward to being  part of it - until I read the part of the "welcome" msg that said that  "discussions of topics relating to "mobile" foxhunting" (being in a  vehicle instead of on foot and in the woods) is discouraged".

  Believe me, I would prefer to be on foot that in a vehicle for a lot of  situations but it's my own darn fault...anyway, can anyone refer me to  a site or a reflector that deals more with mobile foxhunting?   thanks - Don KM5OX