[ARDF] Update on 2006 USA ARDF Championships

Charles E. Scharlau cscharlau at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 19 20:20:46 PST 2006

Dear ARDFers,

For the USA ARDF Championships participants and guests we have procured a
block of rooms at the following hotel for the nights of April 6,7, and 8.

Baymont Inn & Suites
Raleigh Airport
1001 Aerial Center Parkway
Raleigh, NC 27560
USA
Phone: (919)481-3600
Fax: (919)460-1584

Price: US$75 per night, double occupancy. (Taxes not included.) When booking
a room be sure to let the hotel know that you are with the "USA ARDF
Championships".

You will find a link to more lodging information (this hotel and others) at
the www.ardf.us web site.

Please let the organizers know if you have any difficulty booking a room.

If you are looking for someone to share room cost, let us know any
preferences you might have about a roommate. We will try to get you in touch
with someone else looking to share expenses.

73,
Charles
NZ0I