[ARDF] Montreal fox controllers

Marvin Johnston marvin at rain.org
Wed Feb 15 12:24:46 PST 2006

I've found ExpressPCB to work well for me. They have proprietary
software to do the layout, but it is relatively intuitive to use. The
price for the mini-board service is about $60.00 for three 2.5" x 3.8"
boards with a 350 hole maximum. For the offset attenuator boards I've
been selling, I can get 10 of them on a panel, and then cut them apart
using a Dremel cutoff wheel. The boards are double sided, plated-thru
holes, and the quality is excellent. I usually have the boards within a
week of ordering. Ordering is done through the Internet.

Marvin, KE6HTS