[ARDF] Next year's national ARDF championships

Homingin at aol.com Homingin at aol.com
Mon Aug 7 21:37:27 PDT 2006

Plans are coming together for the 2007 USA ARDF Championships.  The most
likely site is in the mountains near Lake Tahoe, on the border between California
and Nevada, east of Sacramento.

Considering weather, crowds, and lodging availability, it appears that the
best time will be the third weekend of September (14-16).  Please help the
organizers by replying to let them know if that weekend will be OK for you, or if
there are any significant conflicts that should be considered in setting the
date.

Rather than fill everyone's mailbox with replies on the list, please reply
directly to me and I will compile for the organizers.

73,
Joe Moell
USA ARDF Coordinator
homingin at aol.com