[ARDF] OCAD question

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Fri Oct 14 13:11:29 PDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 01:35:27PM -0400, Matthew Robbins wrote:

>     What scale is your map?

This one is 1:15000.

>     How do other people draw exclusion circles?  I know of no way to
> specify a radius or diameter.  Here's how I do it, when I don't have
> my symbols defined:

Set the map scale to "real world coordinates."  Choose the connection line
symbol and the circle tool.  Click on the center of the control and
a dialog box pops up and you can type in 400 or 750, as appropriate, and
it draw a circle of that many meters radius.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/