[ARDF] OCAD question

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:01:23 PDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Kenneth E. Harker <kenharker at kenharker.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure I can do that on this map in the demo version of OCAD 8.

Ken,

    In OCAD 8, Save As, select "OCAD 6 File", then rename it (I add an
_6 to the end).  Then download the free version of OCAD 6.  It doesn't
have a size limit.  It is somewhat more difficult to use, though.  I
have a full version of OCAD 7, but to avoid reentering the license
code (and possibly feeling the wrath of the the OCAD people), I tend
to use OCAD 6 at printshops and on other people's computers when I
need to use their printer.  (Except the main OCIN printshop, where
we've got everything installed, even Condes.)

Matthew