[ARDF] OCAD question

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Fri Oct 14 08:01:29 PDT 2005

     I'm using the OCAD 8 Demo version to design the course for the Texas ARDF
Championship.  I use the OCAD map of the park as a template, and then design
the course on top of that.  When I print the map, I cannot figure out how to
get it to NOT put the control label on the map.  No matter what I do, there's
an "S1" and an "F1" next to the start and finish.  Anyone know how I can turn
that off, so it just prints the symbols and not the symbold and their labels?

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com
http://www.kenharker.com/