[ARDF] Re: Fox Box Labelling

Matthew Robbins cedarcreek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:51:36 PDT 2005

Dick,

    Until I opened up the file you sent, I thought you were sending this label:

    http://www.wm5r.org/photos/2003_usa_ardf/2003_usa_ardf_013.jpg

    It has an FCC emblem and some official-sounding
"Federally-Licensed Transmitter" or something.  You can't read the
label in the photo...

Matthew
AA9YH
Cincinnati