[ARDF] International ARDF opportunities for youth

Dale Hunt, WB6BYU wb6byu at arrl.net
Wed Nov 23 21:13:35 PST 2005

IARU Region I has an annual Youth ARDF Championship for young
competitors.  Next
year it will be in Poland on 13 - 16 July.  Germany will host it in
2007, and in
2008 it will be held in Moldova.  Visitors from Region 2 are very
welcome to
participate in thise events.  Competitors are eligible through the end
of the
year of their 16th birthday.

If you know a young person interested in ARDF, this would be an excellent
opportunity to experience international competition and meet participants
from other countries.  The expenses are intentionally kept low to encourage
participation.  If you would like further information about this event, please
let me know.

Also,  the Czech ARDF team is hosting a youth training camp that is open to
visitors from other countries and IARU Regions.  They have one of the
best ARDF
training organizations in the world!  I suspect that this camp will be held
next spring or summer, but details haven't been announced yet.  Again,
if anyone
wants more information, let me know.

   Good luck and happy hunting!

       - Dale WB6BYU

---
[This E-mail Scanned for viruses by Online Northwest]