[ARDF] ARDF on Yahoo

Donald Pitchford w9ebk at warpnet.net
Sun Nov 13 07:07:28 PST 2005

Soon after the Georgia championship in 2002 I started an ARDF group on
Yahoo. Then, due to getting too busy I didn't do much with it.
Recently, due to some people searching Yahoo the group has been
generating some activity. Therefore I want to make everyone aware that
it is available as a place to leave links, files, photos, and messages.
To participate you will need to go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ardf/
and join. Although I am the moderator of the group I have no plan to
closely control the site, unless spam, or flaming becomes a problem.
Enjoy. Hope to see you all in N.C. next April.

Don, W9EBK