[ARDF] Testing opportunities at large events...

Freyra at aol.com Freyra at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 16:33:55 PST 2005

Matt: Of all the events I believe the test day at Brno was by far the best
oportunity to check your equipmnet. Varying terrain and some distance between
transmitters helped a lot. Slovakia had the transmitters so close that I did not
know I had a sensitivity problem since I was swamped with signal most of the
time.  They were all within 500 meters of the hotel. Chine was a bit better
with the park but the area was very open so minimal reflections.