[ARDF] IARU R3 Champs announcement

Vadim Afonkin (Comcast) vadim.afonkin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 13:24:46 PST 2005

Hi Joe,

I want to re-confirm my interest to both Region 3 (Japan end of Sept) and
Region 1(Montenegro first week of Sept). Please include my name on the
letter of intend for both.

I also will come to our Region 2 competition In Arizona in August.

I think it has to be done by March 1st.

Thank you,

Vadim Afonkin