[ARDF] IARU R3 Champs announcement

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Tue Feb 8 13:05:40 PST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 Homingin at aol.com wrote:

> Below is the invitation to the IARU Region 3 Championships in Japan this
> coming September.  Bob Cooley KF6VSE represented USA (and won two medals!) at the
> R3 Champs in 2003.  If you would like to go and compete as a R2 visitor
> representing USA this year, please contact me.

Joe,

I'm still very interested.  You indicated that others may also want to
participate.  I notice that their website suggests that letters of intent
be postmarked before March 1, but this may not apply to R2 visitors.  Is
there something that we should be doing to coordinate this?

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323      WB6RDV
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/