[ARDF] ARDF Map Image Needed

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Wed Dec 21 08:45:02 PST 2005

     The Wikipedia article about ARDF has been gradually cooming along,
(see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_Radio_Direction_Finding),
but I feel it could benefit from a clean image of an ARDF map marked
with start, finish, and transmitter locations.  Something like the two
map images at: http://www.darc.de/ardf/contest/02090406/02090406.htm

      I've tried inquiring with SARA about permission to duplicate those
map images, but it's been a couple of weeks and I have not heard back
from them.

      Does anyone have an image of a map, in PNG or JPEG format, that
could be used in a Wikipedia?  Something that can be released under the GNU
Free Documentation License, Copyright Free to Use for Any Purpose license,
or one of the other acceptable license?  I don't think the image needs to
be very large to illustrate what a map and course looks like - maybe
600x400 pixels or less would be adequate.  The big challenge, of course,
is the license terms.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com