[ARDF] Texas ARDF web site

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Fri Aug 19 08:19:54 PDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 11:13:16AM -0400, Matthew Robbins wrote:
> I love the "welcome-page" picture.  It shows what you need to do ARDF:
>  A radio, a map, and a big can of "Off".  Although I've got to admit
> that I don't think I got a single bite in either New Mexico or
> California...

That's actually a photo from the 2003 IARU RII Champs practice day at Miami
University - and I hate to say it, but I don't remember who that is.
I was try to find the best photo I have of someone who looks like they are
_doing_ ARDF (as opposed to standing around a start area or something) but
as I don't bring a camera with me when I'm on course, I don't actually have
many of those kinds of photos.