[ARDF] GPS on course?

Vadim Afonkin (Comcast) vadim.afonkin at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 18:12:21 PDT 2005

Kenneth,

I used GPS - Garmin solely to record the path and time. Garmin ForeRunner
201 is very small, attached to the top of the shoulder, and  does not have
map capability and cannot be used for navigation purposes.

I think using some models of GPS(with limited capabilities) is good idea for
further analisys, and if you want to improve your skills. As long as they do
not help you to navigate and pretty much working as a stopwatch and record
your course.

Vadim Afonkin
M21