[ARDF] GPS on course?

Freyra at aol.com Freyra at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 17:51:57 PDT 2005

Normally I just read all the eMail and seldom reply, however this seems
rediculous.

So my thoughts:  I think they are really neat for TRAINING but NOT at an
official event. There will always be someone who thinks them not appropriate or an
aid. Why risk a problem? Why risk discontent? Stay with the RULE leave the
&%$ thing home.

Bob