[ARDF] Re: [abqardf] Ideas for 2006 USA ARDF Championships

freyra at aol.com freyra at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 11:54:52 PDT 2005

Charles:  Any of the dates will work for me. Least preferred would be the weekend of the 29th and 30.

I would likle drive there on Thursday and use Friday for registration, practice etc.

I would prefer the keyed AM as you used at our last session in order to get practice with what the rest of the world is using but will certainly bend to the will of the many and hunt any mode that everyone seems to agree upon.

Later  Bob