[ARDF] [Adam's RadiO Diary] Sightseeing in Budapest

Adam Scammell a.scammell at rocketmail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:23:55 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone!
We competed in an orienteering event "sventandres cup" (or something
like that). We are now back to Budapest on a ferry. We will have tea
and take some night photos of the the city. We depart at 8am tomorrow
for Vienna on the Hydrofoil (at about $90US or $130 (ish) I hope it's
good).
We (Bryan, Bruce, Marvin, Bob and I) will be staying one night in
Vienna then a night in Brno before finding the accomodation centre at
teh Uni for the World Champs. sorry about the short message, it's being
charged at 100 Ft (60cents AUD) per 10 minutes.. 10 minutes soo far.
I'll post the regular messages with photos when we meet up with Vadim.
He has the laptop with photo editing and FTP access.

Rgds,
Adam
Budapest 7.23pm!